Below are resource directories and organizations that are trusted and vetted by our dedicated team of volunteers. If you are looking for information on finding an abortion, deciding if you'll have an abortion, or navigating your personal abortion experience, take a look at the information below.
- Nevada Abortion Information | nevadaabortioninformation.org
- Comprehensive directory of resources specific to our state, along with clinic information.
- National Network of Abortion Funds | abortionfunds.org
- In addition to our abortion fund, the NNAF has a large directory of other abortion funds if you're seeking additional help. It can also be helpful to reach out to funds in other states you have a connection to or if you are outside of Nevada, as well as the National Abortion Federation.
Counseling & Support
- Pregnancy Options Workbook
- DIY Doula Zine | by The Doula Project
- Exhale Pro-Voice | exhaleprovoice.org | 617-749-2948
- Exhale Pro-Voice is a textline offering emotional support after your abortion, and the Exhale Pro-Voice website features stories of others and a space to submit your own abortion story - many people find writing helps them process their abortion experience.
- All-Options | all-options.org | 1-888-493-0092
- Hotline offering peer-based counseling and support. Talkline advocates are not licensed healthcare providers or mental health specialists, but are available to talk if you're coping with pregnancy, weighing out options, or need to talk to someone after you've had your abortion.
- Ally Chatbot | 1-833-221-2559 | Click here to chat
- A 24/7 automated chatbot that can offer information on medical abortion, recovery, contraception, and refer you to counseling hotlines. You can also reach Ally Chatbot via Facebook Messenger
- Reprocare Healthline | abortionhotline.org | 1-833-226-7281
- An anonymous healthline which provides peer-based emotional support, medical information, and referrals to people having an abortion at home with pills 7 days a week.
Medication abortion, also known as taking "abortion pills," is safe and effective for those who are less than 10 weeks pregnant. With medication abortion you'll have a video appointment with a provider who will talk you through the process and mail you the pills. Then you can take them in the comfort of your home. Medication abortion is typically significantly less expensive than in-clinic abortions and the Wild West Access Fund may be able to help cover the cost. Contact us to learn more.
- Plan C Pills | PlanCPills.org
- Extensive resource guide to self-managed abortion including where to access medication safely and legally, along with information on the process of self-managing your abortion.
- Aid Access | aidaccess.org
- Aid Access supports women, girls, trans men, nonbinary and all people with unwanted pregnancy to access an abortion. It consists of committed team of doctors, activists and advocates for abortion rights. The purpose of the website and the service is to create social justice and improve the health status and human rights of those who do not have the possibility of accessing local abortion services.
- Abortion on Demand | abortionondemand.org
- Abortion On Demand is designed to get abortion pills to people who need them as quickly and safely as possible. By utilizing telemedicine and automation technology, AOD is built to provide early abortion pills to the majority of patients in the U.S. while preserving access for pregnant people needing or wanting in-person care. Most patients are able to schedule within a few days and have their kits delivered overnight.
- Carafem | carafem.org
- Carafem provides convenient, modern, and professional abortion care as well as customized birth control options so people can control the number and spacing of their children. Carafem is changing the environment of abortion care by making its services and information accessible, understandable, and supportive.
- Abortion Pill Safety Information (NARAL)